|David Reigned over Judah for 7 years in Hebron, then Israel & Judah in Jerusalem for 33 years; 40 years in total.||1000–962|
|Solomon Reigned over Israel & Judah in Jerusalem for 40 years.||962–922|
|Rehoboam Reigned for 17 years.||922–915||931–913|
|Abijah Reigned for 3 years.||915–913||913–911|
Who were the 8 good kings of Judah?
The Good Kings of Judah
- King Abijah. This guy defeated Israel in battle and was described as a ruler who “grew strong” (13:21).
- King Jehoshaphat. He was one of the first major kings after Solomon. …
- King Jotham. We don’t get a lot of info about this king, but what little we do hear is good. …
- King Hezekiah. …
- King Josiah. …
Who were the kings of the kingdom of Israel?
Kings of Israel (Northern Kingdom)
- Jeroboam I: Led secession of Israel.
- Nadab: Son of Jeroboam I.
- Baasha: Overthrew Nadab.
- Elah: Son of Baasha.
- Zimri: Overthrew Elah.
- Omri: Overthrew Zimri.
- Ahab: Son of Omri; husband of Jezebel.
- Ahaziah: Son of Ahab.
Who were the 3 kings that ruled Israel?
Israel’s greatest kings were Saul, David, and Solomon.
Who was the worst king of Israel?
Ahab became king of Israel in the thirty-eighth year of King Asa of Judah, and reigned for twenty-two years, according to 1 Kings.
|Died||c. 852 BC Ramoth-Gilead, Syria|
|Burial||Samaria, Kingdom of Israel|
|Consort||Jezebel of Sidon|
|Issue||Ahaziah of Israel Jehoram of Israel Athaliah of Judah|
Who is the greatest king in the Bible?
Solomon was the biblical king most famous for his wisdom.
Who was the greatest king of Israel?
King David (II Samuel 5:3) c. 1004–970 BCE – who made Jerusalem the capital of the United Kingdom of Israel.
Who were the bad kings of Judah?
The Ugly Kings of Judah
- King Rehoboam. He might be Solomon’s son, but he totally mishandles the rebellion in Israel with his heavy-handed rule and causes the 10 tribes to break off and form their own nation. …
- King Jehoram. …
- King Ahaziah. …
- Queen Athaliah. …
- King Amaziah. …
- King Ahaz. …
- King Amon. …
- King Jehoahaz.
What was the name of Turkey in the Bible?
|Biblical name||Mentioned in||Country Name|
Who is Yahweh?
Yahweh, name for the God of the Israelites, representing the biblical pronunciation of “YHWH,” the Hebrew name revealed to Moses in the book of Exodus. The name YHWH, consisting of the sequence of consonants Yod, Heh, Waw, and Heh, is known as the tetragrammaton.