Who were the three main kings of Israel?
Israel’s greatest kings were Saul, David, and Solomon.
Which kings of Israel were good?
The Good Kings of Judah
- King Abijah. This guy defeated Israel in battle and was described as a ruler who “grew strong” (13:21).
- King Jehoshaphat. He was one of the first major kings after Solomon. …
- King Jotham. We don’t get a lot of info about this king, but what little we do hear is good. …
- King Hezekiah. …
- King Josiah. …
Who was the worst king of Israel?
Ahab became king of Israel in the thirty-eighth year of King Asa of Judah, and reigned for twenty-two years, according to 1 Kings.
|Died||c. 852 BC Ramoth-Gilead, Syria|
|Burial||Samaria, Kingdom of Israel|
|Consort||Jezebel of Sidon|
|Issue||Ahaziah of Israel Jehoram of Israel Athaliah of Judah|
Who were the first four kings of Israel?
Kings of Judah (Southern Kingdom)
- Rehoboam: First King.
- Abijah (or Abijam or Abia): Son of Rehoboam.
- Asa: Probably son of Abijah.
- Jehoshaphat: Son of Asa.
- Jehoram (or Joram): Son of Jehoshaphat; husband of Athaliah.
- Ahaziah: Son of Jehoram and Athaliah.
Who was the greatest king of Israel?
King David (II Samuel 5:3) c. 1004–970 BCE – who made Jerusalem the capital of the United Kingdom of Israel.
What was the name of Turkey in the Bible?
|Biblical name||Mentioned in||Country Name|