How do I make an international call to Israel?
How to Call Israel from the U.S.
- First dial 011 to exit the U.S. telephone system.
- Now dial the country code, which is 972 for Israel and 970 for Palestine. …
- Next, dial the local number, which is eight digits for landlines and nine digits for cell phones or VoIP lines.
How do I call Israel cell phone?
First dial 011, the U.S. exit code. Next dial 972, the country code for Israel. Then dial the area code (1 digit — please see a sample calling code list below) and finally the phone number (7 digits).
What is the cheapest way to call Israel?
Cheap Calls to Israel with Yolla
- Get Yolla. Download Yolla to your smartphone by clicking the App Store or Google Play button – it’s free! …
- Sign Up and Get Credits. To make cheap calls to Israel or other countries abroad you’ll need to verify your mobile phone number and get some Yolla credits. …
- Dial Israel Phone Number.
How do I call Israel from Whatsapp?
WA.ME/972 – Dial and save Whatsapp number – Israel (IL) prefix: +972 / 00972.
Which country number is 077?
Jordan’s value GSM operator, MobileCom announced the three-digits of the dialing prefix for its GSM mobile lines this month: ‘077’. Jordan’s value GSM operator, MobileCom announced the three-digits of the dialing prefix for its GSM mobile lines this month: ‘077’.
How much does it cost to call Israel?
With rates starting at $0.01 a minute on some carriers, you can get a great deal when you call Israel. To give you an idea on the difference, a one hour call to Israel on the cheapest rates will cost $0.01/min or $0.60/hour. On the most expensive rates you can see rates as high as $3.00/min or $180.00/hour!
Does WhatsApp work in Israel?
When it comes to Israeli consumers of instant messaging services, WhatsApp is king. Fully 80% of Israelis use the service, Bezeq telecommunication company reports, even though 58% say group chat on the app has almost become a nuisance.