The international dialing code for Israel is 972. To dial to Israel from abroad, first dial the international dialing access code that is specific for your country (for example 00), then dial 972 followed by the area code and local number.
How do I call Haifa Israel from Canada?
First dial 011, the U.S. exit code. Next dial 972, the country code for Israel. Then dial the area code (1 digit — please see a sample calling code list below) and finally the phone number (7 digits).
How do I call Haifa Israel from the US?
To call Israel from United States, dial: 011 – 972 – Area Code – Land Phone Number 011 – 972 – 9 Digit Mobile Number. Follow the dialing format shown above while calling Israel From United States.
How do you dial out to Israel?
How to Call Israel from the U.S.
- First dial 011 to exit the U.S. telephone system.
- Now dial the country code, which is 972 for Israel and 970 for Palestine. …
- Next, dial the local number, which is eight digits for landlines and nine digits for cell phones or VoIP lines.
What is the cheapest way to call Israel?
Cheap Calls to Israel with Yolla
- Get Yolla. Download Yolla to your smartphone by clicking the App Store or Google Play button – it’s free! …
- Sign Up and Get Credits. To make cheap calls to Israel or other countries abroad you’ll need to verify your mobile phone number and get some Yolla credits. …
- Dial Israel Phone Number.
How do I call Israel from Whatsapp?
WA.ME/972 – Dial and save Whatsapp number – Israel (IL) prefix: +972 / 00972.
How much does it cost to call Israel from the US?
With rates starting at $0.01 a minute on some carriers, you can get a great deal when you call Israel. To give you an idea on the difference, a one hour call to Israel on the cheapest rates will cost $0.01/min or $0.60/hour. On the most expensive rates you can see rates as high as $3.00/min or $180.00/hour!