2nd annual HotWorks.org
Asheville Fine Art Show May 19 & 20, 2018 New Location Indoors At WNC Agricultural Center Davis Event Center Fletcher, NC Professional Artist Applications Now Being Accepted Electronically Via Zapp here.
Deadline to Apply February 7, 2017 Juried Fine Art & Fine Craft Show All Categories Are Open!
What you need to know:
• The Asheville Fine Art Show is produced by Hot Works fine art and fine craft shows, a company that has earned a national outstanding reputation for top-notch, high quality juried fine art and fine craft shows in Florida, Michigan and North Carolina
• Asheville is, by far, North Carolina’s most affluent and sophisticated art-buying and art-loving audience
• Institute for the Arts & Education is the associated 501c3 non-profit organization that focuses on visual arts, ethnic diversity, community enrichment and fostering art education among youth
• All art must be original and personally handmade by the artist who is at the show – please do not apply if you do not personally make the work
• Juried by Art Professionals whom have an art education and experience with coordinating art shows
• $1,500 in professional artist awards
• Hot Works Executive Producer Patty Narozny has a loyal artist following because:
o She works hard to keep out the buy/sell – and does the research to keep it out o She knows how to work the media, and brings in cultivated patrons with money to purchase high-end art o Patty’s unique brand of marketing with Hot Works has consistent, proven success
o Patty respects and always does her best to do what’s right for the artists and for the art fair industry o Patty has 30+ years’ experience as a successful event and media producer and the know-how to connect artists with art-buying audiences o Each artist’s booth sign states emphatically, “All work in this booth is personally handmade by…”
• No stages or pulsating music! Music is low key so you don’t have to shout to sell your art.
• WNC Ag Center/Davis Event Center provides: o A newer-built facility that is well-attended for a variety of events throughout the year o Plenty of free parking o An indoor facility where “weather” is controlled and always pleasant o A location where patrons come specifically to purchase art
• Deadline to apply February 7; notifications by February 25
• Rent includes 8’ white pipe and drape to separate space between booths plus a pole to go across the top front of your booth to hang lights, if needed
• Absolutely no more than 180 artists (or less)
• Limited onsite marketing opportunities, sponsorship and community enrichment packages are available
If your first priority is sales, then Hot Works shows are for you. Except for Asheville, NC – our brand-new show in 2017 – all of Hot Works shows are voted top 100 art shows in the nation – they include:
21st bi-annual Estero Fine Art Show, January 6 & 7, 2018 Gulf Coast Town Center, Fort Myers, FL – outdoors 9th annual Boca Raton Fine Art Show, January 27 & 28, 2018 Downtown Boca Raton, FL – outdoors
16th annual Orchard Lake Fine Art Show, July 28 & 29, 2018 West Bloomfield, Michigan – outdoors Voted top 100 art shows in America by Sunshine Artist –10 years in a row! Interested? Please contact Executive Producer Patty Narozny at email@example.com , 248-684-2613 or 941-755-3088. More Info at www.hotworks.org At Hot Works, your art is our passion!